We took pictures with Jackson and with Ethan's big lion stuffed animal so we can compare his size every month and see how he has grown!
So little baby boy.. What are you up to now that you are one whole month old!?
- You weigh 11 pounds and 7 ounces
- You are 23 and 1/4 inches long
- You wear size one diapers
- You wear size newborn but more and more of your 0-3 month outfits are starting to fit!
- You love your pacifier
- You also love your swing
- You love looking at yourself in the mirror on your swing, tummy time mat, and in the car
- You have crazy arms and legs and your grandpa says that because your exercising your little muscles so you can be an awesome athlete!
- He is probably right.. because you are SO strong! you hold your head up and sometimes you try to stand up on Mommy or Daddy when we are holding you!
- Mommy and Daddy have lots of nicknames for you including: Baby Boy, Stink-a-sorous, Curious Ethan, and Savage (daddy's favorite)
- You are starting to like bath time
- Everyone says you look just like Daddy!
- You have a lot of his mannerisms too -- like sneezing lots of times in a row and sleeping with your arms above your head.
- Dr. Sheth says you are very healthy and right on your developmental marks =)
Time is flying! When I was pregnant I never thought he would get here and now that he is here it is going soo fast. I'm loving every minute of it!