So we are currently in the midst of a blizzard.. or Snowpocalypse 2010 as they are calling it. Apparently, we could have over 2 feet by the time its over.. or more considering there was already snow on the ground that hadn't melted yet.
This is Maryland not Alaska.. and I need to move back to South Carolina STAT.
Since all this snow is damaging my brain.. this blog will have to be in list form.
1. E has an ear infection from teething.. poor baby.
2. I have a sinus infection from working with snotty kids all day.. poor momma.
3. Where is spring/summer? I want to break out my fav J.Crew shorts (yellow with navy anchors, duh) and the sundresses. Mostly because I was prego all last spring/most of summer so I miss those clothes as maternity clothes are just not quite as cute!
4. My 2 boys are currently napping together and I love seeing them together sleeping or playing - I am truly blessed to have such an amazing husband and father to my baby boy.
5. Speaking of prego and baby boys. I have baby fever lately. and I am not too sure why. Scott and I always wanted to have our kids close together (by close i mean 2 or 3 years.. not 9 months) so it might just be something we are putting on our radar for this fall.
6. We will not be having more children until our house situation progresses some more. Hard to build a house with 3 feet of snow on the ground.. UGH.
7. I love spaghetti!
8. I miss Clemson and all my girlfriends in the south! Shout out to you bitches! Love you all!
9. My dog is hilarious in all of this snow. -- pictures to follow for sure.
10. This might have been the most random post ever.
Two decades later
1 day ago