This weeks topic for Top 2 Tuesday hosted by Taylor over at The Undomestic Momma is Splurges.
Here are mine:
1. ANYTHING for Ethan. My husband says I have a problem buying baby stuff. Its true I do. Clothes, toys, food (ha!) really pretty much anything for him. Currently it is stuff for his 1st birthday party.
2. This is more of an "us" splurge. But our boat. We got it together right before Scott proposed (June 2008) and in general everything about having a boat is expensive-- maintenance, gas, wakeboard and tubing supplies, etc, etc. We love it though!
Here are some pictures of my 2 favorite splurges together this past weekend:
Other splurges that almost made the list:
3. My SUV (Volvo XC90) -- love it!
4. Getting my hair done- my dad has always said I am paying my hair stylists' kids college education.
5. Target -- all of it in general
6. Comforters and sheets-- I just love the way it can change the look of a whole room!
What are your favorite splurges? Link up over at The Undomestic Momma!