Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Baby Boy Blue

Now that wedding is over.. and I have gotten a lot of destination wedding stuff out of my house. (I will eventually work on what to do with the stuff from my wedding that i actually had) This is more fun though!

Scott and I have started working on the nursery!!! So excited!! It will be a nautical ish theme.. with this beddingWe are still deciding on furniture. It will be a dark wood color most likely. The room has wood floors. We had decided to paint the room a half and half deal with navy on the bottom and dark creme on the top.. then add a chair rail in the same color of furniture. However since then I have realized that all the trim in the room is white aka it will look stupid if we have a dark wood chair rail. So I think we will add the chair rail in white and then paint the creme top half baby boy blue. I had never wanted to paint baby Ethan's room baby boy blue. I really wanted it to be green but then I fell in love with this bedding and there isn't much green in it. Not to mention Scott says the green that baby boy stuff is = duck sh*t green.. ridiculous And But I think that is the best option. He will love it and it will be fabulous.. That is me thinking positive thoughts!!


It doesn't matter too terribly much because in other news...

WE ARE GOING TO START BUILDING OUR NEW HOUSE THIS YEAR!!!! our perc test got rescheduled and Scott is working on drawing out our dream house now. I can't freaking wait!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment