Monday, March 16, 2009

Destination Wedding Items For Sale

When I found out I was pregnant in October I put the big STOP sign on planning my dream destination wedding.. considering my due date and wedding date were only 2 weeks apart. In any case I have a ton of items that I had bought that now are just cluttering up our house as we make room for baby.

I wanted to open it up to all of my BDW forum ladies first and I thought this was the easiest way to show it all. All item prices are negotiable and do not include shipping. I am willing to split quanities as long as I am not left with just 1 or 2.. my email is jennifernbenner@gmail.com or you can PM me on BDW (09bride)
So here goes...
*SOLD*35 Rafia Fans from Oriental Trading-they still have the original tags on them as I never did anything with them.. I had ordered more but I threw away the ones that were really small or discolored. $18.00 for all OBO*SOLD*





*spoken for*7 table tiki torches from Oreintal Trading.. I already pulled off the shells that they had put on them and was going to make them all like the one in the top of the pic.. the ribbon and starfish can be easily removed. $10 for all OBO*spoken for*






*spoken for*8 normal sized sand buckets with shovels attached

3 orange, 2 green, 2 blue, 1 red.. $4 for all OBO*spoken for*





1 large bag of assorted shells $5

*spoken for*1 small bag of starfish (3 blue rest normal color) $2*spoken for*




OOT BAG ITEMS





7 Loofahs.. 2 yellow, 2 purple, 1 blue, 1 pink, 1 lime $4 for all OBO







*SOLD*13 Ms. Manicure Mini Sets.. each has a nail file and nail clippers- $12 OBO *SOLD*


*SOLD*25 (42) Peice First Aid Kits in plain white boxes $15 OBO*SOLD*




*SOLD*Travel Sized Spiral Sudoku Books (about 5in x 3in)


7 orange, 6 blue, 4 purple, 8 green = 25 total, $15*SOLD*





*SOLD*2 packs of 7 each chap stick (beach themed with flip flips etc on them) $8 for both OBO *SOLD*





*SOLD*14 bottles of Copportone Sport SPF 30 Sunblock 1 oz each $8 OBO*SOLD*



*SOLD*24 packs of playing cards $12 for all OBO*SOLD*




*13 SOLD**12 REMAINING!*

Assorted mini notebooks w/ pens .. all still in wrapper.


No comments:

Post a Comment