In honor of one of my favorite months I have Halloweened out my blog! What do you think??
Things I LOVE about this month:
- My Birthday (10/10 easy to remember so don't forget!)
- My mom and both of my sister-in-laws birthdays
- My baby boy will be 3 months old! -- thats 1/4 of a year!
- More Clemson and Giants football
back to my list..
- Cool fall air and the clothing it brings (sweaters and boots!)
- Ethan's first Halloween!!!!
back to my list again..
- Candy Corn, Pumpkins, & Halloween decorations
- Heck, Halloween in general!
A fab sorority sister of mine mentioned Thankful Thursdays in her blog.. and I love the idea especially in honor of fall.. so..
I am so THANKFUL that it looks like we will be in our brand new house that is OUR's by Christmas! Homeownership feels so good and we havent even finished signing on the dotted line yet!
What do you love about October/fall?