Monday, September 14, 2009

Bad News and Good News

Bad news first..
My Tigers lost because of a BOGUS holding call. My hatred of GA Tech continues.. surprise.

Then good news..
My Giants beat the Redskins!!!!! which is especially fun when you are at a gathering with a bunch of Redskins fans (including your husband) and you are the only Giants fan! =) Don't worry me and Ethan were both rocking our Giants gear in support!

And exciting news (because I can)
Every year my mother-in-laws side of the family goes on a big family vacation for 5 days to Chincoteague Island, VA. It is just a relaxing good time. We are leaving Thursday and I can't wait. This is our first vacay with Ethan and I am going to start getting ready tomorrow. Lets be honest it is gonna take a serious amount of stuff to go on vacay for 5 days with a 2 month old! Wish me luck packing!

No comments:

Post a Comment